4. Pipes and valves installed at a wellhead to regulate natural gas flow are called a __________ tree.
6. The source rock for natural gas is __________ rock.
10. Several types of ___________ run on natural gas.
13. _________ fuels were formed from plants and animals thousands of years ago.
14. __________ is the odourant added to natural gas, that makes it smell like rotten eggs.
16. Natural gas is less harmful to the _________ layer than many other conventional fuels.
17. Natural gas is the __________ burning fossil fuel.
18. Turning down your _____________ every night can conserve energy.
19. Natural gas is the lightest fossil fuel and has the lowest __________ of any fossil fuel.
1. Most of Canada's natural gas is located in the __________ provinces.
2. Natural gas can be found under the _________.
3. Natural gas is a fossil fuel composed mostly of __________.
4. Natural gas is stored in manufactured storage facilities called __________.
5. Natural gas __________ are often found several thousand feet under ground.
7. ____________ can keep your house warm, just like a sweater keeps you warm.
8. Gas that has just come from the well is referred to as __________ gas.
9. Natural gas is a __________ resource.
11. An energy __________ furnace uses less gas and saves money.
12. A sample rock taken from an underground formation is a __________ sample.
15. Closing blinds and curtains on windows can help ___________ energy.