SaskEnergy is making it easier for customers to stay informed about their natural gas services by launching a mobile application.
“SaskEnergy is continuing to find innovative ways to provide the high quality of service people expect from our Crown corporations,” Minister Responsible for SaskEnergy Don Morgan said. “The launch of their app will make it easier for the more than 408,000 customers SaskEnergy serves to stay up-to-date on their accounts.”
In March, SaskEnergy launched its online account, a new digital customer platform, available at saskenergy.com. Now coupled with the mobile app, customers will have more choices and convenience in managing their SaskEnergy account, while still having the option to contact SaskEnergy by phone if preferred and pay their bills through online banking or mail.
“These digital tools will provide customers with even easier access to SaskEnergy services and allow them to manage their accounts at home or on the go,” said Kevin Adair, who leads SaskEnergy’s Customer Service Operations. “Another great feature is they’ll help keep customers informed about their natural gas usage. With more information at their fingertips, customers can make knowledgeable choices about their energy dollars and their impact on the environment.”
Customers who have an online account and download the mobile app will have access to a variety of convenient self-service tools. The online tools will allow customers to:
- Enroll in paperless billing and conveniently pay bills online,
- Sign-up for pre-authorized automatic payments,
- View current and past usage to help better understand their natural gas consumption,
- Link multiple accounts to easily manage bills for the home, farm, cabin, and anywhere else they need,
- Apply for an Equalized Payment Plan, and,
- Submit a question or inquiry to SaskEnergy.
- SaskEnergy’s new mobile app is available for both Apple and Android devices.
SaskEnergy delivers safe, reliable, and affordable natural gas to homes, businesses, and industry throughout Saskatchewan. SaskEnergy provides critical energy for a greener Saskatchewan and is committed to reducing emissions from operations by 35 per cent by 2030, compared to 2019 levels.
For media inquiries, please contact Media Relations.