SaskEnergy Network Home Heating Tune-Up
Keep your furnace running safely and at peak efficiency with an annual inspection.
As part of the SaskEnergy Network Home Heating Tune-Up, a qualified SaskEnergy Network Member will complete a hands-on examination and services such as:
- Examine chimney and clean out debris
- Visually check heat exchanger
- Examine blower compartment
- Clean and lubricate motor and fan
- Clean or replace filter (if supplied by you)
- Clean and reset burners
- Examine operation of fan and high limit controls
- Inspect gas pilot system
- Examine and adjust drive system
- Test thermostat and furnace switch
- Check carbon monoxide levels upon entry and exit
- And more...
Receive a free carbon monoxide alarm as a secondary safety measure at the time of your appointment.
- One-time payment of $149.95* (plus taxes)
- 12 easy payments of $14.67** per month (plus taxes)
*All parts and labour for repair are extra. A $90 additional charge will apply for a second furnace at the same location. Additional charges may apply for removal of motor, fan, burners and/or travel costs. SaskEnergy customers can add up to $350 (including taxes) in additional charges on their SaskEnergy bill, on approved credit.
**Annual percentage rate (APR) of 10.5% and a fixed term of 12 months. Assuming total amount owed is $166.45. Total cost of credit would be $9.59. Amount is applied to your SaskEnergy Bill.