SaskEnergy's goal is to buy goods and services through a fair competitive process. As responsible Environmental Stewards, we often include conditions that promote and encourage environmental sustainability.
- Conduct the procurement of all goods having a value of $25,000 (CDN) or greater.
- Conduct the procurement of all services having a value of $100,000 (CDN) or greater.
- Ensure Best Value. We follow the guidelines and standards outlined by the Crown Investment Corporation (CIC) in the Crown Sector Procurement – Best Value Procurement Policy. We structure and conduct practices to include factors which provide the greatest benefit to SaskEnergy. In some cases, price alone can determine the best value.
- Manage all bids received to ensure the confidentiality of pricing and proprietary information.
- Maintain professional business relationships with existing and potential vendors.
Our procurement process complies with three trade agreements:
- New West Trade Partnership Agreement
- Canadian Free Trade Agreement
- Canada-European Union Comprehensive Economic and Trade Agreement
Register and submit your bid for SaskEnergy opportunities on SaskTenders.
For more information, contact one of our Procurement Specialists at 1-306-777-9388.