Tune-Up Assistance Program (TAP)
The Tune-Up Assistance Program (TAP) helps income qualified homeowners maintain their natural gas furnace free of charge. Completing annual furnace maintenance and regularly replacing the filter keeps warm air flowing throughout your home, reduces the workload on your furnace, improves indoor air quality and helps reduce the risk of carbon monoxide. TAP is available exclusively through participating SaskEnergy Network Members.
- Receive a free Network Home Heating Tune-Up, a carbon monoxide alarm, two furnace filters and up to $200 in repairs (if required). A total value worth up to $400!
- Only income qualified homeowners are eligible to apply.
- Read more about the Program Terms and Conditions.
How to Participate:
Determine if you are eligible
- Homeowners with an annual combined household income of no more than $68,000 are eligible to apply.
- You must live within a 25km radius of a participating SaskEnergy Network Member community.
- Renters/rental properties are not eligible.
- Homeowners who received a free Network Home Home Heating Tune-Up between June 2022 and February 2023 can not reapply.
- Applicant's SaskEnergy account must be in good standing.
Participating Network Member Communities
- Emerald Park
- Foam Lake
- Hudson Bay
- Maple Creek
- Moose Jaw
- North Battleford
- Paradise Hill
- Pike Lake
- Prince Albert
- Swift Current
Submit your application
It's easy to apply using our online application form. Applications will be accepted until November 30, 2023.
Receive notification from SaskEnergy
You will receive a letter or email from us within 3-4 weeks. If your application is approved you will also receive a TAP number and instructions on how to book your free Home Heating Tune-Up service - the sooner the better to prepare your furnace for the long and cold winter ahead!
All certificates from the 2023 program must be redeemed by January 31, 2024.