Tune-Up Assistance Program (TAP)
The Tune-Up Assistance Program (TAP) helps income qualified homeowners maintain their natural gas furnace free of charge. Completing annual furnace maintenance and regularly replacing the filter keeps warm air flowing throughout your home, reduces the workload on your furnace, improves indoor air quality and helps reduce the risk of carbon monoxide. TAP is available exclusively through participating SaskEnergy Network Members.
- Receive a free Network Home Heating Tune-Up, a carbon monoxide alarm, two furnace filters and up to $100 in repairs (if required). A total value worth up to $300!
- Only income qualified homeowners are eligible to apply.
- Read more about the Program Terms and Conditions.
How to Participate:
Determine if you are eligible
- Homeowners with an annual combined income of no more than $68,000 are eligible to apply.
- Renters/rental properties are not eligible.
- You must live within a 25km radius of a participating SaskEnergy Network Member community.
Participating Network Member Communities
- Emerald Park
- Foam Lake
- Hudson Bay
- Moose Jaw
- North Battleford
- Paradise Hill
- Prince Albert
- Swift Current
Submit an application
It's easy to apply using our online application form. Applications must be received by October 1, 2021.
Receive notification from SaskEnergy
You will receive a letter from us within 4-5 weeks. Approved applicants will also receive a certificate and instructions on how to book your free Home Heating Tune-Up service - the sooner the better to prepare your furnace for the long and cold winter ahead!
All services must be completed by January 31, 2022.