- Applicants with gross household incomes of more than $68,000 will not be accepted.
- SaskEnergy will select participants based on homeowner need, location, and such other criteria relevant to SaskEnergy. Not all applicants will be accepted into the Program.
- Selected participants shall ensure their property is a safe place for contractors and SaskEnergy employees to access and perform activities in relation to the Program.
- Only one application per household.
- Renters/rental properties are not eligible.
- Successful applicants from the 2022-2023 TAP Program are not eligible.
- Only those homeowners selected will be contacted.
- Homeowners must provide their authorization and waiver of liability as required by SaskEnergy to participate in the Program.
- Program terms and conditions are subject to change by SaskEnergy without notice.
- Program dates and communities are subject to change by SaskEnergy without notice.
- Funding for the Program is limited and applications will be reviewed on a “first come first served” basis.
- In order to be eligible for the Program applicants must have a positive credit score with SaskEnergy.
- Selected homeowners may receive all or some of the following: SaskEnergy Network Home Heating Tune-Up cost of $149.95, $90 for a second furnace, 2 furnace filters, one carbon monoxide alarm, up to $200 for minor repairs (if required), and applicable taxes.
- Selected participants are responsible to pay for any repairs to their premises over and above what SaskEnergy will cover under this Program, which may include repairs that must be fixed for safety reasons.
- If additional repairs to the home heating system are required, SaskEnergy may, provided Program participants have satisfactory credit as determined by SaskEnergy, extend credit to a maximum of $1,000 for such repairs (APR of 10.5% and fixed term of 12 months; may pay in full at any time). For example, if the repair to be financed was $250 and the customer took twelve months to pay, the cost of credit would be $14.48. SaskEnergy may delay or deny any extension of credit in its absolute discretion.
- Please note participants are selected for the 2023-2024 edition of the Program only, and potential benefits are limited to the above.
- By submitting an application, the Applicant consents and agrees that SaskEnergy and/or an authorized third party may:
(i) contact the Applicant by phone, mail, email or other method to administer, implement, evaluate and research all elements of the Program, verify information;
(ii) collect and use information (including personal information) contained in the application or acquired during participation in the Program and may disclose the information to affiliates, contractors, and Network Members, to administer, implement and evaluate the Program, to conduct research, to confirm eligibility, to verify compliance, for quality assurance, and to develop other energy efficiency programs; and
Terms and Conditions for TAP 2023-24