Activate your Account
Get the App
Take advantage of your SaskEnergy Account
- Update your notification preference to receive an email or text message when your bill is ready to view
- View your current and past billing information
- Understand your natural gas consumption
- Add Guest Users who may need access to help manage your account
- Link multiple account to manage bills for your cottage, business, farm or home
- Pay your bill by credit card
- Enroll in paperless billing
- Apply for the Equalized Payment Plan to help manage your budget
- Sign up for automatic payment withdrawals through the Pre-Authorized Payment Plan
- Submit an inquiry
More enhancements will be available soon
- Online appointment booking for service appointments
- Landlord functionality which allows landlords the ability to self-manage their Landlord Service Transfer Agreements (available online only)
Frequently Asked Questions
1. I'm having problems gaining accesses to my account?
It could be that the information you provided does not match our records. Or, if you have a joint account the account number could already be registered and you will need to be added as a Guest User. If you need assistance, contact Customer Support at 1-800-567-8899.
2. My partner and I have the same SaskEnergy account number, can we both create an account?
3. Did you previously have a My Account?
Not to worry. If you previously had a My Account with SaskEnergy, your account has been automatically converted. Sign In using your email address and password to validate your account. Your email address will replace your User ID.
4. I remember my username but not the email address I registered with. What do I do?
If you only have a username and don’t remember the email address you signed up with, you can call 1-800-567-8899 and a Customer Service Representative will assist you. Or, you can choose to set up a new account by registering again.
5. Does signing in or registering for an account mean I will no longer receive a paper copy of my bill?
Your preferences will remain the same once you sign in to your new account. However, now is a good time to sign up for paperless billing as you’ll be able to easily view your bill on your mobile device.
6. Will I still receive an email when my bill is ready to view?
You will continue to receive monthly emails; however, you now have the option to receive a notification through text message instead. Sign In to update your preferences.
7. Why am I not able to enter my first or last name when trying to register?
Our system does not recognize any special characters in the first and last name fields when registering. Please enter your first and last name without any special characters.
8. What web browser should I use when accessing my account online?
We recommend using the following browsers: Chrome, Edge, Firefox and Safari. If you are experiencing issues accessing your account, ensure you have an up-to-date version of your browser. If you are unable to downloading the PDF, try clearing your cache. Contact Customer Support at 1-800-567-8899 if you are still experiencing issues.
9. Will the SaskEnergy app work on any device?
It is less about the device you are using and more about the operating system your phone or tablet is running on. Currently, the SaskEnergy app is compatible with iOS 16, 15 and 14. As new operating systems become available the SaskEnergy app will be available on the latest operating system as well as the two prior operating systems. The app is also supported on Android 9 to Android 14. However the app is not optimized for tablets. If using a tablet device, we recommend you Sign In to the online version of your account for a better user experience.
10. How do I set-up Face ID or Touch ID for the app?
Depending on your device, you will need to ensure your Face ID (Apple) or Touch ID (Android) is turned on within your phone settings. Once it is turned on you can navigate to the app, Sign In, and select More and App Settings to turn activate this feature.