It’s been a while since we made improvements to your online account but the secrets out! We are excited to launch a new online account experience - coming soon!
My Account is Currently Read-Only
Beginning, March 17th, My Account will switch to read-only access and will remain read-only until the new Online Account is live. This will allow for a smoother transition to the newly designed online account for customers.
At this time, you will be unable to register for a new account or update your My Account profile or preference information. The following will be available:
- There is no impact to how you pay your bill. You can still pay your bill by credit card and through online banking.
- You will still receive notifications when your bill is ready to view.
- You will have read-only access to all your information and can still download copies of your bill.
Are you a current My Account customer?
Not to worry! Your current My Account profile will automatically convert to the new Online Account, however, you should be aware of the following changes:
- Once the new version of your account is available, you will need to Sign In using your email address and password to validate your online account. Your email address will replace your current User ID.
- If you share a SaskEnergy account number, the first person to Sign In or Register will be the Account Owner. The Account Owner can add Guest Users to the account to help manage daily operations.
You’ll want to Sign In for this
- Update your notification preference to receive an email or text message when your bill is ready to view
- View your current and past billing information
- Understand your natural gas consumption
- Add Guest Users who may need access to help manage your account
- Link multiple account to manage bills for your cottage, business, farm or home
- Pay your bill by credit card
- Enroll in paperless billing
- Apply for the Equalized Payment Plan to help manage your budget
- Sign up for automatic payment withdrawals through the Pre-Authorized Payment Plan
- Submit an inquiry
There’s more to come
We are looking forward to adding even more enhancements soon, such as:
- A SaskEnergy Mobile App
- Online Appointment Booking for service appointments
- Landlord functionality which allows landlords the ability to self-manage their Landlord Service Transfer Agreements
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How do I register if I don't have an Online Account with SaskEnergy?
If you don't have a current My Account we recommend waiting to register for your account until the new online experience for customers is live. We will be sharing more information at that time on how to create an account and build a profile.
2. What does it mean to be an Account Owner?
The Account Owner is the one who is primarily responsible for the SaskEnergy account, which includes ensuring the account is in good financial standing and who has accepted responsibility for natural gas service as outline in SaskEnergy’s Terms & Conditions of Service Schedule . The Account Owner must be the one to register and create the online account and is the only one who can add Guest Users to the account.
3. I'm having problems gaining access to my Online Account?
It could be that the information you provided does not match our records or if you have a joint account the account number could already be registered, and you will need to be added as a Guest User. If you need assistance, contact Customer Support at 1-800-567-8899.
4. What is the new Guest User feature?
The Account Owner can add and remove Guest Users to help manage daily operations. There are two Guest Users roles that the Account Owner can assign:
Super User Access allows a guest to perform all tasks, including updating preferences, payment information or updating the account profile. They are not able to add additional guest users to the account.
Standard User Access allows a guest to view account information and make a payment. They cannot make any changes to any of the online account preferences or setting.
5. How long do I have to Sign In to the new account before I have to re-register?
If you were a My Account customers and already have an online account with us, you will have 6 months to Sign In and validate your account by Signing In with your Email Address and password.
6. Do I have to register again if I was a My Account user?
No, you don’t need to register again. Your account will automatically be converted to the new version. However, you’ll need to validate your account by Signing In with your Email Address and password.
7. I remember my username but not the email address I registered with. What do I do?
If you only have a username and don’t remember the email address you signed up with, you can call 1-800-567-8899 and a Customer Service Representative can help you, or you can choose to set up a new account by registering again.
8. Will I still receive a PDF of my bill to my email address?
You will no longer receive a PDF of your bill in a monthly email. However, you will still receive notice when your bill is ready to view via email, and now have the option to be notified by text message. You will be able to download a PDF version of your bill once you Sign In.
9. Does Signing In to my new Online Account mean I will no longer receive a paper copy of my bill?
Your preferences will remain the same once you are Signed In to your new Online Account, however now is a good time to sign up for paperless billing as you’ll be able to easily view your bill on your mobile device.